Fix RBNF IDs

Description

I was doing a comparison of the RBNF ids with the grammatical information we've collected, and found some discrepancies. For example, Russian has "ablative", when more standard grammars have "prepositional".

I suggest that we add aliases with the more standard terms, so that users can use those more standard terms, and older software can continue to use the original ones.

I'll prepare a document with details after shakedown for recommended changes.

xpath

None

locale

None

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Mark Davis

Labels

None

tracReporter

None

tracOwner

None

tracResolution

None

tracStatus

None

Reviewer

None

phase

None

tracCc

None

tracCreated

None

Components

Priority

TBD
Configure